Quiet On The Set
For those who work in the film and TV industry, being quiet on set is important for several reasons. First, it allows for clear and accurate sound recording, which is crucial for creating a high-quality finished product. It also helps to create a professional and respectful atmosphere on set, which can lead to a smoother and more efficient filming process.
The phrase "Quiet On The Set" serves as a reminder to crew members, actors, and other professionals to be mindful of their noise levels while filming is taking place. It encourages people to work together to create a quiet and focused environment that allows for the best possible results.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (Worldwide) (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
|Width (Worldwide) (inches)||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Length (East Asia) (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Width (East Asia) (inches)||18 ½||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼|